Earlier today, Dr.

Earlier today, Dr. Wright posted on G+ that Agent BigMatty would be using his time on Behind the Scanner tomorrow evening to reveal some important information. I reached out personally to followup and see if I could get any additional info.

He confirmed that he intends to use his appearance to make some or all of this information he gained from the Acolyte public. He'll also be sharing the story of some of the incredible events that have surrounded him and his fellow Agents the last few weeks.

#InvestigateIngress
http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/03/09/bigmatty-to-reveal-anomaly-intel-on-bts-tomorrow/

Comments

  1. I don't know anything about this. Who is BigMatty and Dr. Wright. I can
    receive much more than I can transmit.
    What frequency? In polar, what direction?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...