I sat down to review some of the footage from my last meeting with Carrie Campbell in Chicago last year.


I sat down to review some of the footage from my last meeting with Carrie Campbell in Chicago last year. It was more to honor her memory than anything else, but I noticed something I had failed to last year.

As I was waiting for Carrie to arrive, in the background, it appeared as though she may have dropped or hidden a small object or something similar before she approached me?

I don't know.... I immediately contacted a trusted source in Chicago and sent him to the area.

He scoured the location but could find nothing. Perhaps there was nothing to find...

But just in case, Investigators in the area, I would appreciate if you could keep your eyes open. 

If Carrie did indeed leave something, it could potentially be tremendously valuable. A gift from the past.

This is the location that she seemed to hover near in the video. My source in the area sent this photo to me earlier today.

Comments

  1. If there is something there, that'd be quite the drop to recover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the white package near the wall where it jets out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any leftover information would be of great help. The final musings of Carrie Campbell are of great value to all agents, especially if it carries insight into how to reproduce her...countermeasures against the Self Destruct Sequence. Niantic Project X, this would be valuable to post to the board so agents in Chicago can investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully it is more information on what she was studying

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's either the white padded envelope on the ledge at the left of the pic, or the black bag on the ground against the railing at waters edge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if the temporal effects that anomalies have changed what that discovered glyph message was?  Just like anomalies have changed the alignment of sensitives, even a long deceased sensitive like REH.  Perhaps whatever Carrie Campbell put in that message last year, depended on the outcome of this weekend's anomaly?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog