The time has come for me to share the follow-up to the dossier I recently compiled about the Acolyte; what follows...

The time has come for me to share the follow-up to the dossier I recently compiled about the Acolyte; what follows is the high-level summary of everything I was able to pull together from Felicia Hajra-Lee and other inside sources within the XM research and development community about the Anti-Magnus leader, Jahan.

#InvestigateIngress
http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/03/31/who-is-jahan/

Comments

  1. I think your question of the day is also intriguing.

    The feeling I get about both leaders is that they are well intentioned. Their patrons, I think, are what the rank and file of either faction are concerned with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josefina Michea K. who hasn't been shipped or romantically involved with Hank?  He's ingress's alpha male.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a question: Who is Loeb? We know as much about you as anyone else. Which is just about . . . Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the mental connection is a direct bequeathing of stored memory or an ongoing telepathic relationship in which the mother and daughter share a mind for some time? The latter would allow for more context but could present the chance for selective or unintentional drift over time, especially if the connection is cut short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erwin Schrödinger I gotta ask ... how's your cat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone know how to obtain badge ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...