I read Hank Johnson's post from yesterday just as I was about to start formulating how to share something...


I read Hank Johnson's post from yesterday just as I was about to start formulating how to share something interesting that happened to me. 

Hard to follow that guy, he's an eloquent sort, and my story's not nearly as cool. But here it is.

Heat wave. Pretty bad one. Been going on a few months, but this weekend it really came to a head. Twenty thousand and one folks decided to turn their airconditioners on. And the grids went down. I lost power around 5pm or so yesterday and didn't get it back until earlier this morning.

A forced time-out off the grid. Healthy every once and a while.

Anyway. I got out of the house to get into the breeze. Went for a pretty long walk. I managed to catch the sunset by the ocean. And then I saw a flash over the horizon. It seemed to have form and shape. It was twisting in the sky. And then it was gone.

That's it.

Was it the universe sending me a message about Misty? Misty herself, somehow? I know she uses the stage magician and mentalist persona to hide other, very real talents...

Anyway. That's my story. Like I said, not as cool as Hank's, but standing there at sunset and seeing that momentary shimmer above the horizon.... it took my breath away.

Comments

  1. Misty Hannah lurking in a green flash? How fitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color was the flash H. Richard Loeb​.. There is a lot of history with Misty Hannah​ and the Green flash but with recent events its interesting to see if it has changed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. was it a green flash over the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful phenomenon, sadly I never experienced it.
    Yik Sheng Lee  I think the Acolyte did it only for the "show". I don't trust her one bit. We know practically nothing about her, and the leaked footages are creepy as f...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green flash has always been associated to Misty Hannah. So, maybe it's a signal or her persona forming again inside the XM portal network. I would love to get more from here to verify that she is OK. But we will probably hear from her soon enough. now let's get the other next and let's figure out how to get them out of the portals

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if the sunset flash phenomenon itself represents a portal tied not permanently to a place on earth but to the sun itself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting. A Green flash during a sunset is not overly odd, nor is a sun pillar (a twisting form above the setting sun).... but sun pillars are associated with ice crystals in the atmosphere. 
    My guess would be Noctilucent clouds or possibly even rocket trails.
    There's no prior evidence of XM concentration affecting high altitude weather phenomenon, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to lol when the ENL capture A Detection Algorithm​

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, the interesting thing is (I didn't actually know this before), that there is such a thing as a blue flash.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash#Blue_flashes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes H. Richard Loeb​ you never said what color you saw...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is interesting news H. Richard Loeb  especially if your were near Houston. That is the area on a map that is in the background behind that picture of her.  Hopefully this is good news.  Who knows what kind of power a human being returning from the portal networked revived via shard accumulation will have, especially one skill in magic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...