Klue S. has been staying away from me and now I think I understand why.


Klue S. has been staying away from me and now I think I understand why.

I might have gotten A Detection Algorithm out of her brain, but even from the outside, ADA has remained very close by her at all times. Watching, analyzing, and maybe even attempting to compel Klue's actions. I suspect it's giving Klue the creeps.

If Klue wants distance from ADA, she needs to try to stay off grid, and that includes most forms of contact with me, since I'm on the grid these days. I'm surprised she came online to make that post the other day... must have been a calculated risk.

I heard that she convinced a group of Ingress Agents to dress like her at Comic-Con.  I'm not sure how effective that will be, but it's a better idea than none. Maybe I should ask folks to wear black fedoras to afford myself some privacy while I'm there, too. And there’s something else. I can’t elaborate, but I suspect this tactic isn't about ADA at all (she's too sophisticated to be baffled by something like that anyway). 

I know this is cryptic, but I can’t say more at this time. 

I'm going to be there on Sunday, at the #MissionDay. I am going to need your help. I hope you're ready.

Comments

  1. A Fedora and a Whip? Indiana Jones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't look like you but I'll come wearing my black fedora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekend of the doppelganger? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. H. Richard Loeb  I really don't think what you just said is true at all.  You seem to be reaching big time on this theory.

    Klue S.  is the best investigator in Ingress !  She is a very smart girl and there are other ways to communicate other then phones and internet.  How about snail mail?  Asking a friend or sending "klue's"  :)

    There is also Klue telling everyone where she is going to be. 

    So I feel you are wrong this has nothing to do with A Detection Algorithm  .  Give her some room what you are doing is coming off as a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sensible theory H. Richard Loeb​, if that is the case, don't you think that you should give her the person who told you that she was coming to comic com before she did make that post? I could be a risk for her that you keep that information for yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y my heart is being worked in as we speak I move and walk around it is within the chamber not a feeling of over expansion of pushing it together inside maybe a shearing of purkungie fiber I know this to shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I find Klue S.​ when her scanner badge is available... Oliver Lynton-Wolfe​ has eluded my efforts to date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be a crowded place on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. John O'Connor Hcmfmtmg Fxm Sicm Sicm Bobi ol mulmgifi. Zhqdfi wmzc tmqiummv.

    ReplyDelete
  10. H. Richard Loeb​​ generally, when a girl is doing everything she can to avoid you, it means that you're the one creeping her out, not someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She sees you when your sleeping, she knows when you're awake, she knows .....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guarantee you will not be the only guy with a fedora at a comic book convention.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Telling a group of agents to dress like her may full humans not ADA...
    But I'm sure you two will meet...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm telling ya again, ADA wants the D, Klue knows it and is creeped out by the thought of it....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fedora - Check
    Neckbeard - Not Present
    Ponytail - Not Present

    Conclusion:  ADA does not run on Linux.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...