https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bmx3nPteU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bmx3nPteU

I was able to get my hands on this off-the-cuff clip of Hank Johnson behind the scenes at the #MistyMindPalace RPE event...

He's caught getting a phone call from Washington DC (who was the caller?) confirming news that we uncovered yesterday but could not verify...

Ken Owen -- the masterful PR manipulator who helped conceal the leak of the Ingress XM Scanner as a game -- has been found dead in front of a monument at the Kennedy Center.

-PAC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bmx3nPteU

Comments

  1. I wonder if that took place before he went to the bar... He sure wasn't talkative and seemed a bit pissy up until moments before he left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it linked with two point zero ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember a conversation between Ken and Calvin about cutting off a Hydra's head... is there a power vacuum now to be filled?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yik Sheng Lee was Ken interested in immortality?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wondered what Ken Owens' motivations were - I never felt like I really knew - he, in many ways, was even more hidden than Calvin in what his stake in everything was (I remember the conversation between him and Calvin calling themselves the Good Guys).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hank Johnson H. Richard Loeb You say 'a (certain) monument'... Could that be the same monument where almost exactly 4 years ago Oliver Lynton-Wolfe and Roland Jarvis had their little meeting so nicely portrayed by Tycho C.? niantic.schlarp.com - investigation:threat.jpg [Niantic Project Wiki]

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it's true. Ken Owens is dead... This is far from good. There is more to come, I know it. I believe the term, "Where there was one, there will be many." suits these times...
    So, Hank Johnson, who were you on the phone with?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like her said "Thanks, Zeke" but it was hard to make out.

    I know the title of this post uses the word "confirms" but its just a phone call from (whom I suspect is) Ken Owen's former associate. Maybe he is dead, but what can be taken at face value in this world anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...