Yesterday, thousands of Agents joined forces around the world and fought to place their stamp on the future.

Originally shared by H. Richard Loeb

Yesterday, thousands of Agents joined forces around the world and fought to place their stamp on the future. I saw their pictures, I heard their stories... from Tainan, Rotterdam, Chiang Mai, Manila, St. Paul, Savannah, Cape Town.

They surrounded me in Brooklyn. I heard about their bike teams and their GORUCK victories. Their link-bursts, and their incredible shard strategies. The upsets and the moonshots and the pride in victory, resilience in loss.

But in truth, I was only thinking about one person the whole day. I was thinking about how the events of the day would affect her.

Klue.

#InvestigateIngress
http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/05/30/pacs-weekly-wrap-up-may-29-2016/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog