The source who has been dropping information about the mission at UC San Diego this weekend just sent this heavily...

The source who has been dropping information about the mission at UC San Diego this weekend just sent this heavily redacted document my way. I also learned some additional details about what's going down on Saturday, which I've added to a G+ Event page to make things easier to keep track of.

https://plus.google.com/events/ce8eo3nslve7l83dm9qg5k41gas

Given the source, I suspect this document and event in San Diego are connected. I'll be keeping an eye on this, hopefully Agents on the ground can help us piece this together.

#InvestigateIngress
http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/05/06/redacted-report-on-enlightened-compound-attack/

Comments

  1. Yik Sheng Lee​ didn't Jahan denied the attack by her? If she is a liar then Hank Johnson​ might be in real danger - again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QuantumIngressEffectIngress QuantumEffect​ 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything here to rule out Oliver Lynton-Wolfe having arranged this with A Detection Algorithm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike Wissinger I agree with you and I think that Oliver Lynton-Wolfe orchestrated his own kidnap.Yik Sheng Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog