A source leaked these maps to me just a few moments ago.

A source leaked these maps to me just a few moments ago. I have not been able to confirm their veracity at this time, but for those working on preparing for the Aegis Nova Anomalies, I suspect they will be valuable nonetheless. My source told me this was just the first batch in a major series of leaks, with more coming today, so stay tuned.

One of the maps seemed a little odd to me. Let me know if you can spot what I saw and figure out what it means.

#InvestigateIngress
http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/05/20/hulong-anomaly-intel-massive-maps-leak/

Comments

  1. "Every sapient species has a long, messy history of powers that rise and fall. The people we remember are the ones who decided how our maps should be drawn. Nobody remembers who built the roads."

    -Becky Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A link that works H. Richard Loeb would be helpful. Edit - let it sit for 10 min and it opens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliza Repina​ I would agree. All other sites are using all of the play area. Tainan looks like it's only using half

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking Tainan will use the outer ring for shards much like Hamamatsu did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK this is frustrating me.  The Tainan Full Anamoly Map is the only one without clear boarders.  It is a gradiant area as opposed to having clear cut boarders.  One of the hidden codes is 6jhs5a-ag2h7v, and when I search a-a via google I find in suggested searches 'a-a gradient'.  I cant figure out what one has to do with the other though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niko M then that frustrates me more.... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the jumbled text is a standard passcode inserted into ever one of these on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the Rotterdam map there is a figure "floating" in the river.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats pretty normal also...consider it a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rob Hooft What figure is it? it's a Rotterdam place?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog