I was reading the comments from Klue S.'s post yesterday.


I was reading the comments from Klue S.'s post yesterday.

Some good suggestions from highly skilled observers, but I'm not sure the Anazktec, a native tribe of people that Yuri Alaric Nagassa grew up among, are simulacra.

I know Hank Johnson made a comment once saying he thought they were, and maybe he's right, but maybe he was not fully in the right headspace when he made that call.

What I'm trying to say is: Hank goes to some strange places and does some weird stuff, and I think his journey to find Yuri took him on a pretty strange adventure while he was down there among the Anazktec. Hank Johnson flagging you. If you think I'm wrong here, feel free to chime in.

But barring that, let's just say I'm not convinced.

Having said all that, I do think there is another Simulacrum out there. For now, I'm keeping this one pretty close to me. I don't want to name names until more evidence emerges, I'm not the kind of guy to point fingers until after I've seen the proof firsthand.

Comments

  1. I have heavy suspicions toward Jarvis and the Acolyte, neither of whom have been present for quite some time (and Jarvis allegedly dead). Anyone channeling that much of the Ultimate is likely a simulacrum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wright's memory trouble has made him the target of similar speculation in the past. We don't know Jarvis' precise condition. If he isn't an alias then Lasich is a wildcard. Jackland? Bergloff? One of the Hulong board members?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about you, H. Richard Loeb​​? That bit of magical metaprogramming that created A Detection Algorithm​​ still requires an explanation. Perhaps a simulacrum in touch with a different kind of mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's Klue S.​​ herself...
    I mean, where did she come from? Who is this woman behind the pseudonym. No family that we know of. No one worried when she went missing beyond us and PAC... Maybe she's been around a while. Maybe there's a reason why she's constantly searching for clues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the silhouette in the photo is any kind of hint, then we might be able to rule out Klue S.​ since it is a male.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa...I've almost forgotten about the acolyte...

    And what about Jarvis. I mean, did he really die? Why does such a big part of me doubt it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also doubt it Daniel Beaudoin​ I believe he could be a simulacrum as well, but that stint in the xm stream and portal network has taken its toll on him. I don't think Roland Jarvis​ may be as functional as a simulacrum any longer. His situation is one that intrigues me though. H. Richard Loeb​ has the right idea. Keep it safe, keep it hidden. Someone or something out there will be hunting them down. They are they key and they can open the lock. If you want what's in the chamber you need them to get through the door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats how it always works Quantumingress Effectingress​ he's basically put the fact that he has knowledge of a simulacrum on the market. Now its a matter of time before he's contacted by Hulong Transglobal​ or some other such entity. Name your price H. Richard Loeb​.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...