I'm tracking some intel that Klue S. might be headed to San Diego this week.


I'm tracking some intel that Klue S. might be headed to San Diego this week. I expect she's going there for #ComicCon2015 , perhaps in the hope that new revelations about #IngressOrigins  might emerge there. It's a possibility I've considered myself. After all, this all began when Tycho C. disrupted a panel there almost 3 years ago and revealed his first 5 'Visions.'

If I can confirm the rumor, you can expect I'll be headed there too. I need to talk to her. I've heard Agents might be gathering for a #MissionDay  on Sunday (https://missionday.splashthat.com/), and if she's going to show up, I strongly suspect that's where it'll be.

Keep your eyes and ears open, and let me know if you see or hear anything.

Comments

  1. Sorry H. Richard Loeb, but this behavior seems very problematic. You have reached out several times and she hasn't responded and it's very likely that there is a good reason for that.
    Now you force a meeting by going where she is according to "some intel". This is creepy as hell and sounds like stalking to me.
    As I've said before, you should back off. You've made it very clear you want to talk to her, she definitely knows that by now. Let it be her decision to contact you when and how she wants to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #ComicCon2015 holds another degree of importance to this investigation. It feels like an anniversary of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with Peter Hoß, I don't know how important is the reason that you want to speak with her, but i would say pick a place and ask her to meet with you there, that way, the choice is hers.
    Yik Sheng Lee also raises and interesting question? what did bring her into the ingress world? Was it because she was a sensitive? or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she going to Cosplay as slave Leia?

    ReplyDelete
  5. H. Richard Loeb​
    Dude, you're stalking her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Derek Longbow​ protective coloration?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say almost the same thing as Peter Hoß.  There is no reason to go after her and or be stalking her.  She is trying to get away from someone and that person "could" be you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...