I'm still processing the video Jahan (or her people) released yesterday. Expect to hear more about that from me soon.

I'm still processing the video Jahan (or her people) released yesterday. Expect to hear more about that from me soon.

In the meantime, I noticed that there's going to be a #MissionDay  at Gen Con.

Five points to whoever tells me why this might be important. Alright, I'll spill.

Think back to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. March, 2013. Then tell me what the common thread is with Gen Con.

I don't know what will emerge over the course of the Gen Con #MissionDay, but I have a pretty strong suspicion it's going to be something to keep an eye out for.

Be on the lookout for missions that appear suddenly. It happened at Comic Con... it could happen again.

Originally shared by Ingress

Join Niantic Labs' Brian Rose and Joe Philley. Walk, hack, win.

Mission Day: Gen Con kicks off  Sat, Aug 1. RSVP at 
https://missiondaygencon.splashthat.com

Complete 13 #MissionDay missions before the meetup, then check in with Niantic Labs at Indiana State Museum Lawn (650 West Washington Street) between 3-5PM  to confirm mission completion and earn your Mission Day Medal.

Every Agent is welcome. Recruit your friends and discover hidden gems at Gen Con.

It's time to move.

MORE INFO
https://missiondaygencon.splashthat.com
events/c123ar2igciar5j9do9pvj584vc

Comments

  1. Gen Con was first held at Lake Geneva, in the home of Gary Gygax in 1967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yik Sheng Lee​ it would be very interesting if the gencon event tied back to Misty. We know she was a big gamer in her youth and had a connection to lake Geneva. Could she also have a previously unknown connection to Indy or would this be a case of entanglement moving to follow an event?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...