I don’t know how it looked to you, but I got the feeling that somebody was feeding lines to John Nee the other night.


I don’t know how it looked to you, but I got the feeling that somebody was feeding lines to John Nee the other night. Like maybe the NIA was off screen. That’s just me, but honestly, wouldn’t be surprised. 

The good news is that the Graphic Novel is coming out and available for pre-order. If Tycho C.'s past work is anything to go by, I expect we’ll learn something new about an era of the Niantic Project that’s been pretty shrouded in mystery. I’m heading down to my local shop (Meltdown in L.A.) to reserve my copy. Ping me here of anything you might hear from the comic shops.  My feeling is that they might be a source of information. And hack the Portals. Also, if anybody has suggestions for what else I should pick up while I’m there, tell me.

Still no word from Klue S..

Comments

  1. /me waits at Meltdown for Loeb to show up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saga and Fables are my go to other series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Besh Just rewatched it, yeah there's for sure someone in there with him...but who?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can find a copy of Pistolwhip (probably long out of print) I think you'd get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think Rob Liefield will make a better artist than Tycho?

    ReplyDelete
  6. By chance can someone help me figure something out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depends on what it is that piques your interest, Salina Selmyhr - There are probably folks who are willing to try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog