I’ve been catching up. Edgar Allan Wright said some interesting things last night. Much to process.


I’ve been catching up. Edgar Allan Wright said some interesting things last night. Much to process. 

One thing that passed without comment, or with little comment, is the package Nigel Moyer handed to Hank Johnson. What do we think was in it?  Is Hank planning to give it to Susanna Moyer? Worth considering...

And before you ask: Am I discussing a possible appearance on Behind The Scanner to tell my side of things? Maybe.

Comments

  1. Let the truth be heard H. Richard Loeb​.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's in left hand, Susanna Moyer​ ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are looking forward to your Behind The Scanner​ appearance H. Richard Loeb​

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess? Details of exactly what 13M and AM were doing during WWII and how that led to Susanna's shaping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karar Entzenyes I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yik Sheng Lee. I believe that Susanna Moyer may herself be trans-dimensional, as in 'outa this world'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog