I'll be honest.

I'll be honest. I was part of the Niantic Project. Well, a footnote character before the project really began. I thought this all more or less started out there and haven't really placed a lot of stock in the ancient origins of all this...  Not that I'm criticizing people who do, but that just wasn't my focus, and it probably won't be my focus, but I have to say that the chain reaction of discussions caused by a Stein Lightman post, followed by a Yuri Alaric Nagassa post has got me to thinking...  Does History itself endlessly recurse in different guises?  

Okay, I'll stop thinking that now.  Back to the here and the now.  My question:  What's going on with Devra Bogdanovich?  She's been curiously silent since her ouster from the Center.  And for that matter, what's the last we heard of Hubert Farlowe  and November Lima.  So many rogue operatives, so little time.

Comments

  1. Yeah, Devra Bogdanovich's disappearance concerns me greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian Q. I'm more worried about Devra Bogdanovich's silence than her disappearance. She's not gone that I can promise

    ReplyDelete
  3. November Lima is in the SW, heading east for some reason. Unclear what the goal really is there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last we heard of Devra Bogdanovich    was from Hubert Farlowe in this post https://plus.google.com/u/0/105931060527409787825/posts/HUYRayEns3u and his follow up comments - if she was truly relaxing and happy, in some sense, then good... HUbert then visited the Huntington Beach area

    ReplyDelete
  5. and regarding recursion - using something Yik Sheng Lee 

    when we first met Devra Bogdanovich we learned about her work at SETI and her finding "dialtone" in her studies and wanting to shake the hands of who we might contact - if her work did lead to the activation - then, in a way - once again she is tied to a signal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devra Bogdanovich may have more secrets than we know. She headed the Niantic Project's researchers, and she caused the Helios Beacons to be revealed. Is it possible that these things did not happen by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently had the pleasure of a visit by November Lima the van/moving portal, just assumed they were on a tour of community building, as Ethan Lepouttre was taking faction photos and handing out #darsana swag packs. Hope I don't need to drop or recycle my key to November Lima.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If there's a cabal of people behind the scenes who periodically recurse and rekindle whatever motives they were preserved with then it stands to reason we'd see repeated themes over they years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wasn't the theme of 13Magnus to infiltrate different groups that would rise and fall...

    ReplyDelete
  10. " The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, a footnote character before the project really began

    As the man who created the ADA we all know and despise, you underestimate your involvement H. Richard Loeb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Portal Clue has surfaced courtesy of a source who has been silent for some weeks...